Monday, June 14, 2010

day 14

The whole blogging everyday isn't working so well these last few days though tis spikes my interest! Another meme from melbin via Bonito club

Two names you go by:
1) Grant
2) Harry

Two things you are wearing right now:
1) Scarpa walking shoes
2) Levi's 501s

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
1) Fun
2) Decent sex

Two things you like to do:
1) Ride
2) write

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1) My knee to be strong
2) My mind to remain focussed

Two things you did last night:
1) Drank great craft beer at Hart's pub
2) Saw Vivid

Two things you ate today:
1) Banana
2) Blue cheese

Two people you last talked to:
1) Caitie
2) Sue

Two things you’re doing tomorrow:
1) Sorting some meetings
2) Launching a partnership

Two Favorite Holidays
1) Paris
2) Vietnam

Two favourite beverages
1) Beer
2) Coffee

Two things about me you may not have known.
1) I can cook
2)I like reading Thomas Pynchon (over and over again)

Two jobs I have had in my life:
1) Librarian
2) Photographer

Two movies I would watch over and over:
1) Magnolia
2) Sid and Nancy

Two places I have lived:
1) Newcastle
2) London

Two of my favourite foods:
1) Pie
2) Cheese

Two places I’d rather be right now:
1) Paris
2) Booti Booti

No comments: